Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Don't touch the belly


This shirt from Molly Anna is awesome! I found it at Design Mom.
"Maternity Wardrobe $2,408
Nursery Furniture $1,317
Touching my belly $5
Some things money can't buy.
For everything else, you need cold hard cash."

I am not mortally offended, but yeah, it really bugs me. I'm not obviously at that stage yet, but it will come. If I want you to feel my baby moving or hiccuping, or if I want you to gauge how much is fat verses baby, or if I just want a reassuring pat, I'll let you know.

P.S. It's all baby! During late pregnancy that is my favorite part. I never have to suck it in ever! I take pride in my firm and toned baby tummy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree!!
I hate it when people touch my tummy trying to feel the baby move and then I'm like "Nope, that's just fat."