Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Losing my mind

Today I went to see my midwives. I ended my Primary meeting early, dropped Scott off at preschool, bundled Andrew up and was off. I got there, signed in and gave them my little sample. I sat down and was soon called over to the front desk.

"Brooke, I don't have you down for an appointment until the 19th."

"Ooooh."

"We're really busy and I don't think I can squeeze you in today. I'm sorry."

"That's okay. I really don't need one (or want one)."

"Let me write you out an appointment card."

"Thanks, I apparently need one."

We get back in the car and head home. Duh.

Pregnancy will do that to you. Never mind that I checked the calendar about 5 times. Never mind that I was there just LAST WEEK!

Oh well, at least I didn't have to wait long today.

2 comments:

Julie M. said...

I did the exact same thing TWICE with Gabi! :) Oh well! At least we have a reason, huh?

Laura said...

I'm only laughing because stuff like this happened to me way too many times when I was pregnant.

Looking at the pictures in the header, I'm curious which baby is which?