Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Maternity fashion

Well, I didn't really think I would, but I made it through December in my normal clothes. I couldn't have done it without my trusty tummy sleeve (cheap cousin to the Bella band). However, over Christmas I really seemed to pop out. I am wondering what to do. Despite this being my 5th pregnancy, I have only 3 pairs of maternity pants, and two I am giving to charity, no questions asked. I haven't been pregnant in the winter since my first, so I have a plethora of capris, but no pants.

I have looked around a little, and haven't found much. I am still resisting and using my tummy sleeve. Will I go clear to the end without comfy and cute maternity pants? Where did you find some? I need help.

2 comments:

Laura said...

My favorite maternity pants of all time came from the Liz Lange collection at Target. Inexpensive, comfortable and super cute. I would be wearing them right now if they fit me while I wasn't pregnant.

Good Luck!

Julie M. said...

Did you find some? I LOVE my Gap ones. I know they're expensive, but check Ebay. I also have a pair of Target ones, and they are pretty good. Keep us posted! :)