Thursday, January 3, 2008

The Holidays

The start of heart burn, really popping out, gaining a little baby weight a little too fast, the holidays were good to me.

On a related note, I made it through December without wearing maternity clothes! I couldn't have done it without my tummy sleeve (cheap cousin to the Bella band). I tried on all my maternity clothes from the previous four pregnancies and was flabbergasted. They were largely awful. Not to mention I only own 4 pairs of maternity pants, a million capris, only four awful pants. I haven't been pregnant in the winter since my first. I guess a little shopping is in order.

1 comment:

Paige said...

Prilosec is the answer, it made a world of difference for me. Also Motherhood sells a few pants that are longer than the rest. So make sure to ask when you are out looking.