Thursday, October 18, 2007

Love you

Dear little 5th child,

I love you. I really do. I'm sorry that I can't lay around all day, nap and dream of you. I'm busy.

But I wish I wasn't.

I'm just getting you ready for our family. Just like you are preparing me for you by sending me to the bathroom multiple times a night, I'm hoping to break you in slowly. We all love each other a lot here. We will baby you and spoil you, I promise. Maybe not as much as Dawn, but look how she turned out :-). But we are a bit busy. It's fun, you'll see.

Can't wait to meet you. Send a postcard.

Love, Mom

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dear Brooke, I'm just catching up on what I have missed for the past 2 weeks of being out of the loop. Your love note to #5 made me cry. You are a wonderful mother and your family IS full of love for each other. #5 is a lucky baby to join all of you.
Love, Mommmy C