Tuesday, October 23, 2007

16 weeks and 90 minutes

I had my 16ish week appointment today. I was there 90 minutes. Andrew was there with me. He was perfect. Not one whine. Baby was there too. His/her heart was beating hard, taking all my nutritous Halloween candy to his developing brain! We saw our midwife for about 7 minutes I would guess, including her leaving to find a doppler thing. Which was fine. On my fifth go around, I pretty much understand what to expect and what my body is doing to torture me.

Four more weeks and we'll know if it will be pink and calm or blue and wild (that is how it works, right?). The day before Thanksgiving is the big ultrasound day.

2 comments:

Paige said...

That is not how it worked for us. Ours was blue and calm, pink and wild!

Laura said...

I hope your baby is calm whether it is a pink or a blue.

I have 2 pinks, one very wild and one very calm. Go figure