Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Getting cranky

There is no way to get around it, I am more cranky when I am pregnant. Is it because all my patience is being used up on dividing cell after cell after cell? Or is it because I don't feel so great and am constantly tired?

All I know is that I feel sorry for my husband and kids. And how's this, I will do my best to suppress my grumpiness knowing that it isn't you, it's me, or maybe the ball of cells rapidly dividing in my uterus. And will you please just smile and laugh together after I leave the room for a time out?

Thanks, I need that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Since I'm the only one who knows about this blog, I guess it's up to me to comment. You, on a cranky day, are like most women on a good day (don't ask me how I know this, because I couldn't tell you). We are all lucky to have you.